Sunday, May 26, 2024

Alone again, on the road again, off to find a new way of life, closer to family members I enjoy being around, that likes me.

 Happy May ,It is going to be a great summer!!  Enjoy!!Alone again, on the road again, off to find a new way of life, closer to family members I enjoy being around, that likes me.



Is America a Jewish country PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.


You are the only custodian of your own integrity, and the assumptions made by those that misunderstand who you are and what you stand for, reveals a great deal about them and absolutely nothing about you.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.



ATTORNEY LEGAL NETWORKING GROUP.LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN… WHATEVER.’UCC forms, not available, another excuse to delay the sale of houses.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Time wasted, killed or marked, good time toads, suckers for free ride. Why sign, termination recorded, and filed.

 THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers.Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.Dan Evans - History to share, UCC Codes, 1 Financial, 2 transfer, 3 termination, end game. Rules to play.

Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Not news today. Ready for What? .Crooks And Robbers."TOOTHURTY",Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue.

Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks.FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'.SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.Dan Evans - History to share, UCC Codes, 1 Financial, 2 transfer, 3 termination, end game. Rules to play.


Canceled listings do not switch to Expired (or vice versa), even when they reach their expiration date- they will continue to show as Canceled forever.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.  'THIS IS BULLSHIT'."Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES.


Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. 


Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less always best.
Alone again, on the road again, off to find a new way of life, closer to family members I enjoy being around, that likes me.




Good times, glory days to come, trips by car, no takers, no shot gun riders to go. Alone again, on the road again, off to find a new way of life, closer to family members I enjoy being around, that likes me. That is where I will be Texas, here I go again. 



Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.From the Invisible Hand to the Invisible Sleight-of-Hand.You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."-Chris Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment