Thursday, June 13, 2024

I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice?

  HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore. Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On:


I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? 


If I smile a lot and always the same way. How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St.Close up6. The Emperor’s New Clothes.




Thanks for the sample of your wits, fish, frog, or fool, hard to say, what was shared, let a lot out. Baby boomer, retired now, house on the block, glory days to come.

Marines in battles and wars. Veterans at the end of the day, thanks so much for the time, thanks for the guns in battles, thanks for battles and wars won.Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Dicks In Lights, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge. Funny Faces.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches, Disneyland Freaks, Men And Mice, Glory Tales In Hell. Heads To Count, Bucks To Be Made, Nazi At Work.
Inline image


Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there’s no exact time frame for when that will be ready.Mountains.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine.Voices in dark, words in waves to share.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking your shit basket, and your spam folder as well. Hello. You sound very familiar.... I'm Russell. 6266490550.  The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

Tom Petty, American Girl, Songs To Play, Heads In The Clouds, Waves To Make, Dances In The Streets, Happy Holidays, Cheers And Chaps,American Rights, Birds To Fly
I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? 
Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.This is your last chance at Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.
May be an image of 2 people, television and text that says 'amazon ሣላ DOM'

 I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels.I am a Sorcerer ...Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is.This is your last chance at Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

May be an image of 5 people


No comments:

Post a Comment