Saturday, September 14, 2019

On this occasion, I’m reminded that I share this honor with my parents, siblings, friends and, especially w Deb, Oscar & Ava. There are countless teachers, coaches and mentors who’ve taught and inspired me along the way. I will forever be in their debt. Thank you Governor General

Back in time, police to call, houses to break, strangers to maids, faces of sinners and saints, balls in the air, balls in the crooks, cheaters, and liars, good times, cash to steal, heads to count. Earth cracking open.On this occasion, I’m reminded that I share this honor with my parents, siblings, friends and, especially w Deb, Oscar & Ava. There are countless teachers, coaches and mentors who’ve taught and inspired me along the way. I will forever be in their debt. Thank you Governor General
Image
Strangers to friends, dates on the beach, birds and bees out for the sunny dazes, watching the races done to death. Life on the sidelines noted for the freaks out for the tricks, dicks, and cum for the tasteful delights, of the frogs on the beach.On this occasion, I’m reminded that I share this honor with my parents, siblings, friends and, especially w Deb, Oscar & Ava. There are countless teachers, coaches and mentors who’ve taught and inspired me along the way. I will forever be in their debt. Thank you Governor General

Dream life to share with the women of color, dates for the walks on the wild side, gifts to share with the freaks with oral talents to sell, or party and play for the trades, tricks, and exchanges done for the good time.Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.On this occasion, I’m reminded that I share this honor with my parents, siblings, friends and, especially w Deb, Oscar & Ava. There are countless teachers, coaches and mentors who’ve taught and inspired me along the way. I will forever be in their debt. Thank you Governor General

Image
Son to shine, heads above common, have so much more to say, witty,wise, winners, coins to flip, thank god for another day to get things right. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Image
Shades worn, future so bright, lions to roar.Today is a good day, so here goes. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET: Unconditionally.


951-326-407one Sam in DHS, Cali cow, Rachel or Rocky Jarrot, or just a fag hag just like Sheri Jarrot or Sima Jarrot? All three legs of a stool appearance, the acorn and the tree on same page, one and the same, started in same clan for a lifetime......fags, fag hags.


Jewish Rock Stars, and member of the Jewish Army , and the new royal, the Queen of England, Sima Jarrot, the Cuban transplant.
Son to shine, heads above common, have so much more to say, witty,wise, winners, coins to flip, thank god for another day to get things right. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine How to Grow Your Natural Hair .


Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸšถRemembering Amy Winehouse on what would have been her 36th birthday.The salon I work at played the shittiest remix of Rehab by Amy Winehouse today and I’m fucking offended. My fav did not deserve this disrespect.

Image

๐Ÿ˜ƒ⭐๐ŸŒŸ⭐๐Ÿ†™๐Ÿ“ฒWinners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.  Wild About You, Baby.lots of love, lots of charms, lots of laughs, good time, dimes to drop, cards to play. Lovers, haters, shit and dung, faces in the herds, donkeys in the hills, freaks in the nights, coins to flip.

Image result for Fools or Jokers: Steven Jarrot: Dream partner? Dick Lover ? GAY?Jewish Wales, whales on land, crooks, cheaters, liars: cows to call, donkeys, sluts, slugs, for free rides.
GO LIONS!Strangers In The Night Lyrics – Frank Sinatra – American toads, spiders and snakes, dances on the sands of time.I'd rather have mine bad and brilliant !!Remembering Amy Winehouse on what would have been her 36th birthday.The salon I work at played the shittiest remix of Rehab by Amy Winehouse today and I’m fucking offended. My fav did not deserve this disrespect.

Remembering Amy Winehouse on what would have been her 36th birthday.The salon I work at played the shittiest remix of Rehab by Amy Winehouse today and I’m fucking offended. My fav did not deserve this disrespect.


    If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.⭐It's NOW or NEVER. Would you let me pay you for your time please in a very cool way.Lights on, sunny and bright, wits and charms, lights on in darkness, stars to shine.. There are always plans in place, just do not have the time and attention.    Wait.I just want u to know that I still think about you occasionally, you weren't perfect but you definitely had some impact on my life in someways.



Remembering Amy Winehouse on what would have been her 36th birthday.The salon I work at played the shittiest remix of Rehab by Amy Winehouse today and I’m fucking offended. My fav did not deserve this disrespect.

No photo description available.
Hi i’m new to this and wanted to know if there are any lesbian women or cute studs that’s willing to conversate and maybe even more. email me on here and i’m bored asf Hit me up :)Peace and Love by the sea -Coins, Cards, Colors, Cars, Trips To The Moon, Birds And Butterflies, Earth Angels To Note. Jewish Army.Is that regret Or what the heck?⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: 

Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨ Just because someone speaks with an accent doesnt mean they think with an accent give everyone proper RE2PECT Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. If you feel what I'm saying hit that button.


Rach Jay, Rachel Butch, Rachel Wigout, a few of the names for her: Rachel Gaylnn Jarrot.Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings. Tricks Traded.Howard James, Howard The Duck, Freaks,Frogs, Fools,B-52, Back In Times, Horse And Pony Shows.



Dicks, Dogs, Husky Dawgs, Knights And Kings. Tricks Traded.Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of ‘waves On Oceans, Once A Day. End Times..Who will be a hero when times grow dark and the drowning soul needs light? Whose words will evaporate the dirt of the age .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate. Jewish Rites. Animals Under The Skin, Sunny And Bright, Dances In The Lights, Leaders: Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:

No comments:

Post a Comment