Saturday, April 4, 2020

Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time.



For you.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water. There you are, snuggled in and asleep after round one….my little spoon, I begin to rub my hand up and down your leg from your hip to your knee……your skin so smooth, your body warm against mine.  As you  stir awake you feel my lips kiss and nibble on your ear, kissing your neck…….your body coming to life again, the primal urge, the lust simmering again.   As I move my hand up the back of your thigh, I gently move over your pussy lips, already swollen and wet.For you.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water

EbonyFlirt logo

  You instinctively reach your hand back, and find what you were hoping to find, my throbbing and hard cock.   You give it one squeeze, and turn your head to smile at me, and we kiss each other……..you rock your hips and ass back, and you feel me push my hardness into you……slowly I move all of me inside you,For you.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water
Flirt.com logo


you let out a moan, and I grab your hip and begin gently fucking you.  Each thrust a little harder, I can feel how warm and wet you are.For you.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water



 I begin thrusting harder, you can help it and cum again……hearing you cum, I slam deep inside you and explode…..my hot cum filling you up again……that primal feeling, so good, so fun, and right where we want to be.For you.  ๐Ÿ˜˜ I’m on kik:  ocean1976water


Image


Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues.Song to dance the nights away, Knights to shine, knights for the lady lost, ship to bring the dreams back, lords and ladies. Trips back in time, over the oceans, in another land, dreams to dances, music of the birds.Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time.


Image result for Enough For The Charmed,

Almost Doesn't Count Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Back in time, Cali Chick in the family of nuts, Bailey Battles To Win. Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time.

Image may contain: 16 people, drawing

Ben Battles, Leslie Bailey, brothers of mine, back in time to the twos. "Who Let The Dogs Out? 2018 Year Of The Dog. Gentledogs, Bitches In Heat. Hoes, Hares, Honey Makers.Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time. 
Image
Back in time, Cali Chick in the family of nuts, Bailey Battles To Win. Ben Battles, Leslie Bailey, brothers of mine, back in time to the twos. TuTu, way to spell, two time, kings and leaders, the meaning in the name. Uncles and aunts, family affairs, donkeys in packs, monkeys on top. Nights online, back in time, tricked and pimped, for love and devotions, circles of wolves in the woods. "Who Let The Dogs Out? 2018 Year Of The Dog. Gentledogs, Bitches In Heat. Hoes, Hares, Honey Makers.
Image



RECENT POSTS

Image



RECENT COMMENTS:  "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? 2018 YEAR OF THE DOG. GENTLEDOGS, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOES, HARES, HONEY MAKERS.Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time. 



 How will you know, love and hate, songs to hear on the radio, Whitney Houston, love songs, dreams of love. ⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷Snakes, Frogs, Balls In The Air,Hearts Heated, Hope Daily On Fires, Happy Feet,Lions, Tigers,@JETAR9 A single step.Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods.


Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment