Thursday, January 4, 2024

Spence Rogers,,Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now ...REAL money saving tips.

 





On respect, trust and honesty.The Bridge is Covid, what are you going to do?  In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

Spence Rogers,,Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now ...REAL money saving tips.Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. HAHAHAHAHAHA.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.


Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.

Spence Rogers,,Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now ...REAL money saving tips.Layers Of Lessons.  ANGELSINHOSTHEADUPSCHEERSWITHHANDSHI.BLOGSPOT.COM. Don’t call me angel . Reasons to Not buy.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Just Saying…Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.


Spence Rogers,,Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now ...

 Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Concur? Spruce Powers, good time toads, snakes in grass, spiders, and worms. Tecumla Valley Home Team, Helped by Daniel Evans, to put the act in mo...


Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.'
Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Concur? 


Part of growing up is learning when certain things just aren’t for you…

 FRUSTRATED, LONELY PSYCHO REALIZES HE CAN DRESS UP LIKE A SURREAL.COMMUNITY. HONOR.Not going to that much trouble to find my missing tolls. Just keep blaming the neighbor!Tom Woods,



Have second line of products for sale for the holidays, sex toys as a fundraiser, another matter to address with Brent at show contact info for data to confirm.

 We are a 501c nonprofit working with transitional veterans to help them secure benefits, and still looking for team players.

We love a good fan theory. Part of growing up is learning when certain things just aren’t for you…

 Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Crush 2022. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer . We love a good fan theory. Part of growing up is learning when certain things just aren’t for you…



Spence Rogers,,Ron bringing in the heavy-hitters now ...Layers Of Lessons.  ANGELSINHOSTHEADUPSCHEERSWITHHANDSHI.BLOGSPOT.COM. Don’t call me angel . Reasons to Not buy.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Just Saying…Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.MARCH 4TH.BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.


No comments:

Post a Comment