Sunday, February 13, 2022

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND?

 

IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS. MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, RIGHTS AND REASON, WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.
 Good times, sad times, me and my dad, love him so much, at the end of life, eight decades, want two more, head, hearts, kids and goats, sheep and lambs, coins to flip. Joy in the morning, peace , love and happiness to follow. Dreams in works, works in actions, steps to takers, mountains left to climb. LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE OR GIN... WHATEVER.'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

RIP and ETERNAL RESPECT . Amusing and creative.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites. FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
Inline image


There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Allah is the greatest.

Inline image

Malcolm Gerstein,cattle callers,the call of the wild.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".35 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Jewish homes in the village of Shiloah tonight, a pogrom in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, and no one cares."Jay Jarrot 'NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

Inline image
Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".35 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Jewish homes in the village of Shiloah tonight, a pogrom in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, and no one cares."Jay Jarrot 'NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND?



DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:I'M YOUR MAN .VOICES, VIEWS, VALUES, DIMES DROPPED. ROTTEN APPLES, FAGS, HAGS, STEERS, QUEERS, FACES IN THE CROWDS.THE BANGLES - WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN:

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND?


LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. (LEONARD COHEN).
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Struggle- This is Where Bad Times Begin by Bailey Battles'

No comments:

Post a Comment