Monday, February 21, 2022

Travelers Walks: Wow, great picture...fish out of water, mermaids real fun for young at heart. Out of darkness and the shadows

 BUDDIEST ARE BELIEVERS OF REINCARNATION; GOD, WITH JESUS CHRIST AS GOD'S SON, IS MY RELIGION AND GOD IS MY EVERYTHING Travelers Walks: Wow, great picture...fish out of water, mermaids real fun for young at heart. Out of darkness and the shadows

May be an image of text that says 'March 4th The only day of the year that is also a sentence.'


Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.I thought this was a foreclosure overage group; all I have seen are posts from people in third World countries posting nonsense
May be an image of 1 person and standing

 Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.I thought this was a foreclosure overage group; all I have seen are posts from people in third World countries posting nonsense.Scott SheltonBob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.


My struggle of being Bi & Male. ONE NATION: GOD BLESS AMERICA. DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME, LIGHT, AND HOPE TO LEAD THE WAY. 


ONE NATION: GOD BLESS AMERICA. DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME, LIGHT, AND HOPE TO LEAD THE WAY. DANCES OF HOPE, DANCES OF NEW LIFE, HANDS TO HEARTS TO SHARE.

No pun intended , my whole live has pretty much been a double life and its become draining and exhausting.
My first encounter with a male was when got (R-Word) as a minor. It wasn't very pleasant, in a perfect world
I'd prefer to be married to a beautiful woman and have four children and a two French Bulldogs. While living in a nice community , with a low crime rate and good education and opportunities.

I became a father at age nineteen back in late 90s after having a hot fling with a lady around my age.
then a few years later, I got married to another lady that only lasted two years. The following years , I have had a couple of cool relationships with females that I really loved and wanted to work out . Once I revealed my identity to them those relationships fizzled out.

Then I have tried to date or befriend guys and it has been HELL. What I've dealt with when it comes to men is torture.
Most have been liars, flakes, over sexed, super picky.
Getting asked questions like so what are you into? are you top or bottom? etc...
I't's like if your not in impeccable shape, or not attractive to them, or not nicely endowed or a certain race/ ethnic background. After sleeping with a few dudes, comes to find out. I have no connection or nothing in common with them.
I felt worse and miserable after dabbling.

Currently my dating life is non existent and not by choice. I have been polite , kind, generous, straight forward
and its not good enough. I want to go out and have a good time , meet quality folks of all walks of life, genders, colors.
just tired and burnt out of all the hoops you have to go through.


A young writer creates a strong poem thanks to a teacher's triumph.Small children won't let you sleep, bigger children won't let you live." ~ Yiddish Proverb. Read “When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time”, by Bailey Battles online on Bookmate – LAST CHANCE.
May be an image of text



Something about never promising a rose garden . . . Sarcasm often carries truth just below the surface.When I was a teen, if I was going somewhere in my neighborhood, I was barefoot. I lived in Huntington Beach for God's sake! Of course I was barefoot.Whoever is trying to bring you down is already Below You.'
May be an image of text that says 'As much as Pooh missed Piglet, he really did enjoy that pulled pork sandwich. RNIG ALSO'


 Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.


May be an image of 3 people, dog, outdoors and text that says 'ILET THE DOGS OUT'

No comments:

Post a Comment