Sunday, February 13, 2022

In meditation session. Samma. . . . Arahang . . . . dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1



  It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...In meditation session.    Samma. . . .  Arahang . . . .  dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1



 It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...In meditation session.    Samma. . . .  Arahang . . . .  dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1




All day!INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .In meditation session.    Samma. . . .  Arahang . . . .  dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1

May be an image of 1 person and text



No comments:

Post a Comment