Monday, February 21, 2022

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world.

 CAN IT BE FRIDAY EVERYDAY!POLITICS & INSIGHTS.TALES OF THE FAIRIES, THE PIXIES, THE EARTH ANGELS, GAMES TO BE PLAY, WERE PLAYED, BACK IN TIME. 2015, GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM A BAND OF FREAKS, RETARDS, AND REJECTS FROM NEW YORK.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world.

No photo description available.

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND?WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.THE EARTH ANGELS, GAMES TO BE PLAY, WERE PLAYED, BACK IN TIME. 2015, GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM A BAND OF FREAKS, RETARDS, AND REJECTS FROM NEW YORK.




DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:I'M YOUR MAN .VOICES, VIEWS, VALUES, DIMES DROPPED. ROTTEN APPLES, FAGS, HAGS, STEERS, QUEERS, FACES IN THE CROWDS.THE BANGLES - WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN:WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.

LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. (LEONARD COHEN).WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.
Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.
May be an image of 3 people, dog, outdoors and text that says 'ILET THE DOGS OUT'

THE EARTH ANGELS, GAMES TO BE PLAY, WERE PLAYED, BACK IN TIME. 2015, GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM A BAND OF FREAKS, RETARDS, AND REJECTS FROM NEW YORK.

   It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...In meditation session.    Samma. . . .  Arahang . . . .  dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1



 It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...In meditation session.    Samma. . . .  Arahang . . . .  dmc.tv/2564/usa-eng/1.


Ready, set, go,...To market we go, coming soon, breaking news, calling all cash buyers, site unseen, 2 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, corner lot, solar lights, solar panels, paid for. Electric bill this month, $3.15. Wow, RV parking, hook-up also, no sewer, automatic gate, 9 fruit trees. Active garden in place, fresh vegetables,automatic water system in place. Fenced all around. Call Robert 619 822 7066, he can tell you the where?
May be an image of palm trees and pool
1

WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.


All day!INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .
May be an image of 1 person and text

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...
May be an image of text that says 'Smelling weed in public for me is like smelling the little baked baked pie on the windowsill in cartoons I can't lie'
Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...
May be an image of 4 people and people standing


ANGEL DESILVA,IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS.DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:RETIRED OF COURSE .NEW DAZES OF PAINS ,GOOD IN SWEET TIPS ,REEL JUSTICE-COURTROOM... IN THE MOVIES.EXCUSES .
It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...

Inline image



Buying a house in Moreno Valley, with my sister, and put the house in trust, start an nonprofit, in my mother's memory.
My sister is an RN, care and comfort is what she does. Sixty years old is time to slow down, stop chasing bucks, and do the work for yourself, with better terms. Housing solutions, for transitional veterans, with extended family members. That is the dream in motion now.

Inline image




No comments:

Post a Comment