Sunday, February 13, 2022

Masters minds, wits, charms, and graces, party in, party on, dances between the sheets, over time, lots of battles won, games with balls. Just saying, dreams..


I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hey NATURE AND ANIMALS . Sleep, Grind, Work, Coins To Flip, Goats To Float, Plenty Of Freaks Out At Night.
May be a cartoon of text that says 'How snowflakes are really made The Laugh Club'


Dust In The Winds, Peas To Pods, Family Matters. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Leonard Cohen Greatest Hits Full Album - The Best Of Leonard Cohen Collection 2018. Masters minds, wits, charms, and graces, party in, party on, dances between the sheets, over time, lots of battles won, games with balls. Just saying, dreams..

May be an image of 1 person, brick wall and text that says 'What it's like trying to convince someone that it's not a satanic song'
RIP and ETERNAL RESPECT . Amusing and creative.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites. FaceTime .? "Jesus", Ghandi, MLK, pac, Kennedy. Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
Inline image


There were more people who wanted them dead than alive.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Allah is the greatest.

Inline image

Malcolm Gerstein,cattle callers,the call of the wild.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".35 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Jewish homes in the village of Shiloah tonight, a pogrom in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, and no one cares."Jay Jarrot 'NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

Inline image
Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".35 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Jewish homes in the village of Shiloah tonight, a pogrom in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, and no one cares."Jay Jarrot 'NEVER FORGET TIT trutk ruthisterrorism HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.

No comments:

Post a Comment