Sunday, February 13, 2022

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...


ANGEL DESILVA,IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS.DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:

May be an image of 1 person, standing, horse and outdoors


 Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Time to change, time to http://grow.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE

May be an image of 1 person and standing


You have done nothing Nothing. But keep up the scharade ! You are 89 times more pathetic and alone as you believe I am ! My words are for the world and my loves. NOT for random trolling thieves. And gender fluid freaks. And chickenshit baggage handlers. And data diggers. Enjoy CL .  "it's full of stars" -2001.God Of War.  We love a good fan theory. Part of growing up is learning when certain things just aren’t for you…

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Time to change, time to http://grow.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONEDel Mar.

Men, mice, monsters, Micky Mouse, lights on, sons to shine, faces in the herds. Craigslist frogs, fish, and fools, lots of laughs, lots of love, lots of one lines, here is one to share. Hi there. Would you be open to getting your feet smelled for cash?You said be weird so I figured I'd reply lol. I have a foot fetish :) Weird, strange, different, interesting, witty, and wise, ways to see the world.And chickenshit baggage handlers. And data diggers. Enjoy CL .  "it's full of stars" -2001.God Of War.   Del Mar.


Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Time to change, time to http://grow.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONEBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL’S YOU ANY DIFFERENT.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Sinners and saints, dances in the winds, birds and… https://hereistoourpastandpresentsalways.blogspot.com/

.. Rach Jay: Thief just like Daddy.
May be a meme of text that says 'Me waiting for you to read the google results back to me after I told you I was right'

IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS. MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, RIGHTS AND REASON, WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.


CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND? It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...



DAILY EVENTS, REBIRTHS AND LET'S GO SOMEWHERE !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:I'M YOUR MAN .VOICES, VIEWS, VALUES, DIMES DROPPED. ROTTEN APPLES, FAGS, HAGS, STEERS, QUEERS, FACES IN THE CROWDS.THE BANGLES - WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN:

CRAZY FOR A FEE, VETERAN, PTSD, WHERE IS MY MIND? It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...


LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, DANCES ON THE SANDS OF TIME. (LEONARD COHEN). It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Struggle- This is Where Bad Times Begin by Bailey Battles'

No comments:

Post a Comment