Monday, February 14, 2022

It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share. I write books, about the paths that I have crossed...

 My mountains to climb,get box truck, get car carrier, get driver, hit the road, February 26, 2022.So that is my quest, to make it smooth. Name was misspelled on home inspection docs, I sent them back to be corrected.God Of War. Del Mar.

Men, mice, monsters, Micky Mouse, lights on, sons to shine, faces in the herds. Craigslist frogs, fish, and fools, lots of laughs, lots of love, lots of one lines, here is one to share. W4M. Hi there. Would you be open to getting your feet smelled for cash?You said be weird so I figured I'd reply lol. I have a foot fetish :) Weird, strange, different, interesting, witty, and wise, ways to see the world.


Marches To March, God Of War, March 4th, command of the year, fuck the battles, wars won, count more. Sons to shine, to stand out, baby boomers, on a crazy train. Retired of course, leader of the band, songs to play, on the radio, I got a brand new pair of roller skates.


Wow, marches to madness,magic, money, views to share, history to exchange, to get the ball rolling. Baby boomer, over the days of racing for bucks, out of the rat race, it is a matter of time, not money matters, stage of life yet? When? My mountains to climb,get box truck, get car carrier, get driver, hit the road, February 26, 2022.So that is my quest, to make it smooth. Name was misspelled on home inspection docs, I sent them back to be corrected.God Of War. Del Mar.
Did not work out, got the listing, and forgot about, 31 days later, he was ready to go to work, door closed, window closed, not time for frogs in a group, Amry of frogs, fools, and freaks, snakes in grass, to get paid, for not doing the work, lessons to learn, how to treat people better.
Call Robert 619 822 7066, he can tell you the where?With the when, notes to share, before it hits the market.Where is it, did you say?Street Dances. Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. My mountains to climb,get box truck, get car carrier, get driver, hit the road, February 26, 2022.So that is my quest, to make it smooth. Name was misspelled on home inspection docs, I sent them back to be corrected.God Of War. Del Mar.
May be an image of one or more people

 DANCES OF THE WOLF,Ann Marie,Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time. It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?Doing fine, what about you, thanks for the reply, here are a few things I wanted to share.

Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks. This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. My mountains to climb,get box truck, get car carrier, get driver, hit the road, February 26, 2022.So that is my quest, to make it smooth. Name was misspelled on home inspection docs, I sent them back to be corrected.God Of War. Del Mar.
No photo description available.
IT IS STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME BILLY JOEL-LYRICS. MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, RIGHTS AND REASON, WORDS IN WAVES, HAVE SO MUCH TO WORK THE OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES. FAMILY AND WHAT IT MEANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment